Terms and Conditions
- Please note that by confirmation of your Black Barn Retreat booking and payment of the deposit you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed hereafter.
- A deposit of 40% of the total is required to secure your reservation. The balance remaining, plus any incidentals are due within seven days of your departure unless otherwise arranged with retreat management.
- One account per reservation would be appreciated.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted - Sorry no Amex or Diners
- A valid credit card is required to secure and confirm all bookings regardless of payment method.
- If invoices are not paid in full and on time the customer will pay collection and legal fees and such fees may include additional fees or commissions to charge by debt collecting firms and actual legal costs and disbursements charged on by a solicitor and own customer basis. If Rush Cottage Ltd finds it necessary to sue the customer, service of any document will deem to be effected on the customer if that document is left at the address shown at the customer’s business or home address or registered address.
- Bookings cancelled prior to 90 days of arrival the 40% deposit is refunded in full.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 30 days of arrival the 40% deposit less a $250 Cancellation Fee is refunded (see Summerlee exclusions).
- Summerlee bookings cancelled between 90 and 30 days will not be refunded the 40% deposit if they are during the peak period of 15th December – 31st January, over NZ statutory holidays or bookings of 4+ nights.
- Summerlee peak time bookings during the peak period of 15th December – 31st January, over NZ statutory holidays or bookings of 4+ nights must be paid in full 60 days before check-in and are non-refundable after this point.
- Bookings cancelled within 30 days of arrival 100% of the total is charged.
- The number of people occupying the Retreat is, under no circumstances, to exceed the number of people shown on the booking confirmation unless prior arrangements have been made directly with Black Barn Vineyards.
- No functions or parties are allowed at Black Barn Retreats
responsibilities of the guest
- The guest is responsible for the Retreat during his/her stay.
- Black Barn expects the guest to take all reasonable care of the retreat and to leave it tidy after departure.
- If Black Barn Vineyards finds that the retreat has not been left in a reasonable condition, Black Barn Vineyards will charge the guest for the time required for extra cleaning.
- Under no circumstance is furniture at the retreat to be moved during a stay. Should this be ignored and there is damage, as a result, the expense will be the responsibility of the guest, as per our breakages policy below.
- Please note that any damage/loss caused to the property or furnishings during your stay could result in costs of repair (and any insurance excess) being charged directly, either fully or partly, to you the registered guest.
the privacy act
- The customer authorises Rush Cottage Ltd to collect and hold personal information from any source it considers appropriate to use for the purposes of determining creditworthiness or communicating promotional activities and product information for debt collection purposes or any other related purpose the customer further authorises Rush Cottage Ltd to disclose personal information held by Rush Cottage Ltd for the purposes set out above to any other parties. The customer understands that Rush Cottage Ltd have the right to access and may request correction of personal information held by Rush Cottage Ltd about the customer.