- Please note that by confirming your client's reservation, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed here.
TRADE booking POLICY
- A deposit of 25% of the total package is required at time of booking to secure your client's reservation.
- The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Minibar, additional services, and incidentals to be settled on departure direct with client.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted - Sorry no Amex or Diners. Please note, credit or debit card incur a service fee of 2.5% to cover banking charges.
- Payments by cash, direct to bank or EFTPOS within New Zealand do not attract a fee.
- If invoices are not paid in full and on time the customer will pay collection and legal fees and such fees may include additional fees or commissions to charge by debt collecting firms and actual legal costs and disbursements charged on by a solicitor and own customer basis. If Rush Cottage Ltd finds it necessary to sue the customer, service of any document will deem to be effected on the customer if that document is left at the address shown at the customer’s business or home address or registered address.
- If you’re interested in becoming a BB Trusted Trade Partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
trade cancellation policy
- Bookings cancelled more than 90 days before arrival: 100% of the amount paid is refunded less a $500 Cancellation Fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival: 50% of the amount paid is refunded.
- Bookings cancelled within 60 days of arrival: 100% of the amount paid is charged.
BB TRUSTED trade booking and cancellation policy
- Full payment is due by the 20th of the following month after client departure.
- Bookings cancelled more than 90 days before arrival: A $500 cancellation fee is charged.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 60 days of arrival: 50% of the total is charged.
- Bookings cancelled within 60 days of arrival: 100% of the total is charged.
- The number of people occupying the Retreat is, under no circumstances, to exceed the number of people shown on the booking confirmation unless prior arrangements have been made directly with Black Barn Vineyards.
- No functions or parties are allowed at Black Barn Retreats.
- No pets allowed.
- Bed configurations must be finalised 14 days out from your arrival. An additional fee of $100 will be incurred for last minute changes.
responsibilities of the guest
- The guest is responsible for the Retreat during his/her stay.
- Black Barn expects the guest to take all reasonable care of the retreat and to leave it tidy after departure.
- If Black Barn Vineyards finds that the retreat has not been left in a reasonable condition, Black Barn Vineyards will charge the guest for the time required for extra cleaning.
- Under no circumstance is furniture at the retreat to be moved during a stay. Should this be ignored and there is damage, as a result, the expense will be the responsibility of the guest, as per our breakages policy below.
- Please note that any damage/loss caused to the property or furnishings during your stay could result in costs of repair (and any insurance excess) being charged directly, either fully or partly, to you the registered guest.
the privacy act
- The customer authorises Rush Cottage Ltd to collect and hold personal information from any source it considers appropriate to use for the purposes of determining creditworthiness or communicating promotional activities and product information for debt collection purposes or any other related purpose the customer further authorises Rush Cottage Ltd to disclose personal information held by Rush Cottage Ltd for the purposes set out above to any other parties. The customer understands that Rush Cottage Ltd have the right to access and may request correction of personal information held by Rush Cottage Ltd about the customer.